This coconut berry CBD sorbet recipe is super easy and will make a refreshing creamy treat to help you chill (literally) this summer. This is a simple recipe that can be used in popsicle moulds if you want to make individual treats, or in a freezer safe dish for scooping.
Blueberries- 3/4 cups
15-oz can full-fat coconut milk
Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Maple Syrup - 2/3 tbsp
Eliza & Wyld Daily CBD+MCT 600mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil: 4 full droppers (80mg producing a small dose of 8mg per serving) feel free to add more/ less as per your needs)
Mint for garnish
1. Blend coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, CBD oil, strawberries and blueberries together in a blender or food processor until nice and smooth.
2. Pour the smooth mixture in a freezer safe dish.
3. Place in the freezer for at least 6 to 8 hours or until the mixture is completely frozen.
4. To serve, remove from the freezer, let stand for a few minutes before scooping out.
5. Garnish with fresh fruit and a sprig of mint.
Alternatives & Serving suggestions:
- Pour the mixture into individual popsicle moulds with a stick, freeze and enjoy.
- Pour into ice trays and add to smoothies.
- Add ice when you blend and enjoy as a frozen drink.
- Spoon over granola or breakfast cereal.